iPhone Games and Apps [IPA version]
This how to add the ipa games and apps to your iPhone/iPod Touch
How to guide:
1. You need to be on jailbroken 2.0 with Cydia installed. (If on a Mac use PwnageTool or QuicPwn (OSX) and if on Windows use WinPwn or QuickPwn)
2. Tap on Cydia and then tap Manage>Sources>Edit>Add. Now type in “iphone.org.hk/apt/” then tap ‘Add Source’
3. Once its done adding the source, tap on ‘Done’
4. Now tap on “iphone.org.hk”
5. Scroll down and tap on ‘MobileInstallation Patch’
6. Tap ‘Install’ then ‘Confirm’
7. Once its done installing, tap ‘Return to Cydia’
Now reboot your iPod Touch or iPhone - This is important
8. Download at least one App from the App Store(Free or Paid) IMPORTANT: Otherwise you will get an error! [Only need to do this once]
Note: Don’t have a credit card, need a iTunes account? [Only Registered and Activated Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
9. Download an iphone app from wherever.
10. Double click the ipa file you downloaded.
11. Sync your iPhone/iPod Touch and enjoy!
The application cannot be opened
Fix: Make sure you installed one app/game from the App Store and then reboot your iPod or iPhone.
FIX: Change usb port and reboot your iPhone/iPod Touch. Then sync app/game again.
If this doesn’t work try going into: Control panel->System->Device Manager->Universal Serial Bus Controller->Right click Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and update driver.
You get this error when you already have the app
FIX: Simply delete the .app folder that u have ssh’d and reboot.
Enjoy!! & install as much apps as u want